Warranty Trip to Dealer
The Bug Smacker had to make a trip to the dealership for some necessary warranty repairs.
I hate to air my dirty laundry and drag up these problems because this has actually been a really good trailer so far compared to other trailers we have had in the past.
Here is a list of items that needed attention and what the dealership did about them.
- Problem: Broken rear AC cover.
Solution: Replaced cover.
- Problem: Nick in the kitchen vinyl flooring.
Solution: Sealed damaged area.
- Problem: Noisy propane tank regulator.
Solution: Replaced regulator.
- Problem: Toilet seal leaks.
Solution: Dealer stated they could not find the problem. (I am sure I will be fixing this later).
- Problem: Incorrect tire brand installed.
Solution: Replaced tires.
- Problem: Noisy bathroom faucet.
Solution: Lubed seals. (I can see that I will be replacing the faucet soon).
- Problem: Hydraulic jacks making a popping noise.
Solution: Manufacturer stated this is normal. (I am sure I will be fixing this as well).
- Problem: Touchy thermostats.
Solution: Replaced thermostats.
- Problem: Smudged front decal
Solution: Replaced decal.
- Problem: Lump in bathroom sub-flooring.
Solution: (I refused to let them rip up the flooring due to the problems that could happen down the road following this enormous task).
- Problem: Missing stove grommets.
Solution: Replaced grommets.
- Problem: Service Campaign-Furnace Exhaust.
Solution: Performed recall service.
- Problem: Lump in rubber roof.
Solution: Manufacturer stated this is normal and refused to make any repairs. ( I will be keeping a very close eye on this problem).