I need a whole wall replaced on my new RV
Can you believe this…I needed a whole brand new outside rear wall for my Jayco Eagle 5th wheel. Good thing it is still under warranty (just barely). The rear wall on my trailer has got a bubble in it. I am told it has started to delaminate due to a dry socket. Sure am glad I caught it in time. In fact when they pealed the rear wall away they also found a small water leak in the corner. Just what I needed to hear.
Other problems I am having them address while it is still under warranty are:
- Bathroom fan makes a lot of noise and causes TV distortion.
- Dining room slide make clicking noise.
- Slide unit bottom seal is ripped again.
- The slide unit wires are still being pinched
- The propane line under the trailer is hanging quite low to the ground.
- Screen door weather stripping is coming off.
- The floor squeaks.
- The whole trailer leans 2 to 3 inches to the left.